Wondering where to check out using the Grab payment vouchers? Follow our by guide below:
1. Select the product you wish to purchase and click the "Add to Cart" button.
2. You will be redirected to your shopping cart where you can review the items you have selected. Once you confirm the details, click on the "CHECKOUT" button at the bottom right hand side of the screen.
3. Please fill in the required contact information, DO NOT KEY IN the Grab codes in the "Discount code" box. Once done, click "Continue to shipping" button at the bottom left side of the screen.
4. You may review your shipping address on this page and amend it if there is an error. Once ready click on the "Continue to payment" button.
5. Select "Grab" from the list of payment methods and click "Pay Now"
6. You will be redirected to the Grab payment portal, and you will have to enter the phone number which is registered to your Grabpay account and press "Continue".
7. Please check your phone for the SMS verification code and key it in.
8. Click on the "Add offer" button and click "Continue".
9. Here is where you key in the promo codes (e.g PRISMGP200, PRISMGP400, PRISMGP500). Then click on "Add"
10. The Grab voucher should have been applied and you may check on this page and select your desired Grab payment method before clicking the "Continue" button.
11. Double check your payment terms and click the "Confirm Purchase" button.
12. You will be asked to provide your Grabpay Wallet Pin to complete the purchase. If you have forgotten your pin, please contact Grab support via the Grab Superapp for assistance.
13. Once payment is successful, you will be redirected to the order confirmation page. Sit back while we prepare your items!
*If you get an error during payment and get redirected back to the payment method page on step 5, please attempt payment again. This is because there is a certain time limit to complete the payment via Grab. Do be reassured that you will not be charged unless your payment was successful and see the order confirmation page in step 13.
*For any GrabPay Wallet enquiries such as enabling Pay later and wallet limits please refer to this FAQ.