Mobile and Wi-Fi Connection
- Make sure your mobile device is connected to your Home or Office Wi-Fi network.
- Tap on the "+" button on the top right corner of your screen.
- Tap on “PRISM+ Zero".
Remote Control to Aircon Device Connection
- Point the remote controller directly at your aircon device.
- Press and hold the "Mode" + "Wi-Fi" buttons at the same time on the remote controller until you hear a beep to reset your Aircon’s Wi-fi.
- Tap on the "Continue" button.
Wi-Fi Hotspot of your Aircon Device
- In about 2 minutes, your Aircon Device will create an alpha-numeric Wi-Fi Hotspot which will look like: "c1b34567“ or “GR_AC_100001_09_D131”
- Note: Reset and pair your aircon devices one by one, do not set up all the aircon hotspots at once; instead, reset and pair each aircon equipment individually.
- Tap on the "Confirm" button and a countdown timer should appear.
AC Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Wait for the countdown timer to finish and tap on the "Next" button thereafter. Keep this window open until the countdown is over.
- If you have already waited for 2 minutes prior to this step and your unique AC W-Fi hotspot (for example "c1b34567") has appeared in your Wi-Fi list, please proceed to tap on the "Skip“ button.
- Tap on the “Next” button after the countdown is over and move on to pairing the device.
Connect Your Aircon Wi-Fi Network
- Select your unique aircon Wi-Fi network.
- Your aircon Wi-Fi network should be a string of alpha-numeric characters starting with "c“ or “GR_AC”.
- For example: "c1b34567“ or “GR_AC_100001_09_D131”
- Enter the password: “12345678”.
Selecting Your Home or Office Wi-Fi Network
- Select your Home or Office Wi-Fi network.
- Make sure that your mobile device is connected to the same network before moving on to the next step.
- If you decide to join a different Wi-Fi network, do so through the settings on your phone, and the information will automatically fill in this area.
Connect your Mobile Device to your Home or Office Wi-Fi
- Make sure that your mobile device is connected to your Home or Office Wi-Fi network.
- Once your mobile device has connected successfully, it should appear in the Wi-Fi field as seen in the picture.
- Enter your Home or Office Wi-Fi Password and tap on the "Continue" button.
Device Connection to the Internet
- After tapping on the "Continue" button, wait for your mobile device to be connected to the internet.
Device Name Setup
- Once pairing is successful, you will be prompted to enter a name for your aircon device.
- It is recommended that you give your aircon device a simple and easy-to-pronounce name should you decide to use "Google Home" later on.
Adding Location to your Device
- If this is your first time pairing your aircon, you will be prompted to add a "Location“.
- Otherwise, please proceed to tap on an existing "Location" to start controlling your aircon devices using the PRISM+ Home App!