Once you have paired all the devices to your "Owner" account, you may proceed to share control of the aircon system with your family members, friends or colleagues.
Shared devices will have full access to the device functions, but will have restricted access to certain device settings, inclusive but not limited to;
- Device sharing
- Change device name/location
Device Sharing (Owner Steps)
- Access the virtual device remote.
- Tap on the "Settings" icon at the top right of the screen.
- Tap on "Share Device" to open up the "Share Device Screen“.
- Tap on "Invite People“, then enter the phone number of the person you would like to invite.
- Once the person you have invited has accepted the invitation, their name will appear on the "Share Device Screen".
Device Sharing (Member Steps)
- Please ensure you have signed up for a PRISM+ Connect account and created a location.
- Once you have received the notification of the device being shared with you, tap on the notification.
- Once the PRISM+ Home app is open, you will be automatically directed to either;
- Assign your shared aircon device into an existing location or
- To create a new location to assign your shared aircon device (please refer to "Location Management" guide on adding new locations)
- You may now proceed to control your aircon devices using PRISM+ Home App!
Remove Member Device Access (Owner)
- In your "Owner's" Account, go to your "Share Device Screen“.
- To revoke access, "Swipe Left" on his name and a "Delete Member" modal will appear.
- Tap on "Delete" and the aircon device will disappear from both your "Share Device screen" and the member's device list.
Device Deletion and Name/Location Change