Connect your Mobile Device to your Home/Office Wi-Fi
- Make sure your mobile device is connected to your Home or Office Wi-Fi network.
- Tap on the "+" button on the top right corner of your screen.
- Tap on “PRISM+ Oasis"
Connect Remote Control to Ceiling Fan Device
- Point the ceiling fan remote controller directly at your Ceiling Fan device.
- Press and hold the 8H button for 5 seconds until you hear a beep.
Home/Office Wi-Fi Network Sign In
- Make sure that your mobile device is connected to your Home or Office Wi-Fi network.
- Once your mobile device has connected successfully, it should appear in the Wi-Fi field as seen in the picture.
- Enter your Home or Office Wi-Fi Password and tap on "Continue".
Mobile Device to Wi-Fi Connection
- After tapping on the "Continue" button, wait for your mobile device to be connected to the internet.
Device Name Setup
- Once pairing is successful, you will be prompted to enter a name for your ceiling fan.
- It is recommended that you give your ceiling fan equipment a simple and easy-to-pronounce name should you decide to use on "Google Home" later on.
Device Location Setup
- If this is your first time pairing your ceiling fan, you will be prompted to create a "Location“.
- Otherwise, please proceed to tap on an existing "Location" to start controlling your aircon devices using the PRISM+ Home App!