Geofencing (Aircon Only)
- Set up Geofencing to have your aircon automatically turn on and off based on your location.
- To ensure Geofencing operates as it should, kindly take note of the following:
- Location must be allowed at all times.
- Notifications must be allowed at all times.
- Address entered for location must be accurate.
How to Access Geofencing
Method 1 – Individual Device Geofencing
- This function will allow you to set geofencing settings for individual device.
- From your Main Device Dashboard, open the virtual remote for the selected aircon.
- Tap on the “Settings” on the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap on “Geofencing” in the device settings page.
Method 2 – Geofencing Overview
- This function allows you to view all the Geofencing that have been set up across different devices within a location.
- From the Main Dashboard, tap on the "Settings" icon at the bottom right of the screen to open the "Settings" page.
- Tap on “Geofencing Overview".
Viewing of Geofencing
- If you have more than 1 location, you may select the location of the devices’ geofencing you would like to view by tapping on the “Home” icon on the top right corner of the screen.
Setting Up Geofencing
- Select the zone radius you would like Geofencing to be triggered.
- Set the following settings of the aircon you would like it to operate at when it is turned on:
- Aircon Temperature
- Fan Speed
- Swing Mode
Geofencing Rules and Logic
How does geofencing work?
- Geofencing triggers to turn off aircon for Owners and Members who have geofencing enabled leaving the zone radius.
- Geofencing triggers to turn on aircon for Owners and Members who have geofencing enabled entering the zone radius.
- Geofencing triggers to turn off aircon for devices that are on when connected users are leaving the zone radius.
- Geofencing triggers to turn on aircon for devices that are off when connected users are entering the zone radius.
- Geofencing will supersede Routines when there is a conflicting state (on/off).