If your PRISM+ Zero is automatically turning on and/or off, follow these steps.
Check Remote Control
- Check your Aircon remote. Does it show ON/OFF or ON or OFF display?
- If both ‘ON’ and ‘OFF’ are shown, press both buttons once and it should no longer be displayed.
- If only ‘ON’ is shown, press the ‘TIMER ON’ button once and it should no longer be displayed.
- If only ‘OFF’ is shown, press the ‘TIMER OFF’ button once and it should no longer be displayed.
Interested to find out more functionality on the remote? Click here.
Check PRISM+ Connect App
- Are there any routines set up in your PRISM+ Connect App?
If there are routines created and switched on under your device, you can delete them or switch them off.
Switching on/off routine
Toggle this button to switch on/off the routine.
Swipe left on the routine then press on the dustbin icon to remove the routine.
Still facing issue after following the steps above? Reach out to us here for further assistance.