Our remote control works on a Radio Frequency (RF) emitter, and each remote control is explicitly paired with each fan. This is to provide a better user experience where people complain about accidentally controlling more than 1 fan with 1 remote.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Product - Is there a store where I can purchase some of the Ceiling Fan parts?
- Product - Is it possible to replace the default LED light of the Ceiling Fan?
- Product - What is the remote frequency of the Ceiling Fan?
- Product - What are the different variations of LED color in the ceiling light?
- Product - Is there a safety mark on your Ceiling Fan?
- Product - What is the Lumens generated for the LED of our Standard/Smart fans?
- Product - Does the Smart fan have a voice command feature?
- Product - App Pairing Guide
- Product - Remote Pairing Guide
- Product - Why is my Ceiling Fan light flickering? I am currently using a Smart Switch