The latency is due to the fan's built-in safety feature. The fan is designed to apply less force (torque) when starting up to prevent the wear and tear of the motor and its parts. Thus, the fan will have a much longer lifespan.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Product - Is there a store where I can purchase some of the Ceiling Fan parts?
- Product - Is it possible to replace the default LED light of the Ceiling Fan?
- Product - What is the remote frequency of the Ceiling Fan?
- Product - What are the different variations of LED color in the ceiling light?
- Product - Is there a safety mark on your Ceiling Fan?
- Product - What is the Lumens generated for the LED of our Standard/Smart fans?
- Product - Does the Smart fan have a voice command feature?
- Product - App Pairing Guide
- Product - Remote Pairing Guide
- Product - Why is my Ceiling Fan light flickering? I am currently using a Smart Switch