PRISM+ Ceiling Fans have 50 different brightness levels, and you have to long press the brightness button to cycle through all levels quickly. You can also manually adjust the brightness level using the PRISM+ Connect app.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Product - Why does my Ceiling Fan light keep flickering with the usage of a smart switch?
- 📄 Fan Pairing Guide
- Product - Why is my Ceiling Fan beeping non-stop?
- Product - Why does my fan not turn on after pressing the power button?
- Product - Why does my remote control not work on the other fans in the same house even though they are all from PRISM+?
- Product - Why does my fan take so long to start spinning after being turned on?
- Product - Why does my remote control control multiple fans at once?
- Product - Why is there no airflow from my ceiling fan even though the speed is set to high?
- Product - Why is there a clicking sound when I turn my Ceiling Fan on?
- Product - What are the different fan modes for?