Yes, it is possible. The minimum beam width required would be 17.5cm which is the diameter of our housing unit. These dimensions are different from other conventional ceiling fans which are smaller, with diameters of about 13.7cm.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Product - Is there a store where I can purchase some of the Ceiling Fan parts?
- Product - Is it possible to replace the default LED light of the Ceiling Fan?
- Product - What is the remote frequency of the Ceiling Fan?
- Product - What are the different variations of LED color in the ceiling light?
- Product - Is there a safety mark on your Ceiling Fan?
- Product - What is the Lumens generated for the LED of our Standard/Smart fans?
- Product - Does the Smart fan have a voice command feature?
- Product - App Pairing Guide
- Product - Remote Pairing Guide
- Product - Why is my Ceiling Fan light flickering? I am currently using a Smart Switch