This is due to the initial load of electrical surge into the receiver. This is the normal procedure when turning your Ceiling Fan on and is not a cause for concern.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Product - Why does my Ceiling Fan light keep flickering with the usage of a smart switch?
- 📄 Fan Pairing Guide
- Product - Why is my Ceiling Fan beeping non-stop?
- Product - Why does my fan not turn on after pressing the power button?
- Product - Why does my remote control not work on the other fans in the same house even though they are all from PRISM+?
- Product - Why does my fan take so long to start spinning after being turned on?
- Product - Why does my remote control control multiple fans at once?
- Product - Why is there no airflow from my ceiling fan even though the speed is set to high?
- Product - Why is there a clicking sound when I turn my Ceiling Fan on?
- Product - What are the different fan modes for?