There could be a few reasons for this:
- One of the remote control buttons is accidentally depressed.
- If the small red LED light on the top left of the remote keeps blinking, chances are one of the buttons is depressed.
- The Ceiling Fan is undergoing the pairing process.
- Did this state of beeping occur after the 8H button was pressed? Doing so releases the Bluetooth/Wi-Fi hotspot, and the beeping typically goes away after about 3 minutes.
To stop the beeping and terminate the pairing process, either:
- Press and hold the 4H button OR
- Turn off the main switch and wait for 10 seconds before turning it on again.