Make sure the following settings are enabled before proceeding to Step 1.
- Ensure mobile phone is connected to 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi
- Ensure bluetooth is enabled on the mobile phone
- Open "PRISM+ Connect app"
- Click on the top right "+" icon and select "PRISM+ Aura".
- Press and the button in between the Air purifier eyes for 5 seconds and after hearing 2 beeps let go.
- Select "Continue" on the PRISM+ Connect app after hearing the 2nd beep from the Air Purifier.
- Select your home/office Wi-Fi network that your mobile phone is connected to and key in the Wi-Fi password.
- Please wait for 2 minutes while the Air Purifier is connecting to your PRISM+ Connect app.
- Once pairing is successful, you will be prompted to enter a name for your air purifier.
Tip: Give your air purifier a name that is uniqiue and easily pronounced for ease of use with voice commands later.
- If this is your first time pairing your air purifier, you will be prompted to create a new "Location" where this paired air purifier is installed at.
(eg. Kitchen. If you have already set up locations prior you can select the location on where you want the air purifier to at on the app and you can now control the Air purifier device using the PRISM+ Connect App!)