- Power Turn the TV on or to standby/off mode.
- Mute: Mute or restore the TV Sound
- Number buttons (0~9): Select the channel directly, or input a number.
- SOURCE: Select the input source
- INFO: Access the INFO interface.
- MENU: Access the menu of quick settings.
- HOME: Access the home page.
- Navigating Buttons: Navigate the menu to select the content you need.
- OK: Confirm, enter or execute the selected item, or show the list of Quick Button.
- EXIT: Exit the current operation.
- BACK: Return to upper-level content, or exit the current screen.
- Application Buttons: Access specific applications directly.
- ***Teletext Buttons***
- TEXT: Access or exit the teletext menu
- Reveal: Display
The remote communicates with the TV via infra red by default. However, you may pair the remote control via bluetooth by pressing on the Google Assistant button.
- Press & hold "Home" and "Left arrow button" simultaneously until there is a green flashing light on the indicator
- When the indicator start flashing green light, press "Google Assistant" button to start the pairing. Once the pairing is done, there will be a notification on the TV indicating "Succeed" and green indicator light will flash whenever a button is press.
Unpairing / Re-pairing remote
Press & hold "Home" and "Left arrow button" simultaneously until Green Blinking light show up on the top of the remote.
Once the indicator on the remote control flashes green light, reset the remote by removing the battery and placing it back again. Once the remote control is unpaired, red indicator light will flash whenever a button is press.
*requires paid subscription
- Press the Assistant button.
- If you are clicking for the first time, the TV will prompt with a auto pairing pop-up
*if the pairing fails, just click the button again to attempt pairing again. Do ensure that the remote is located close to the TV, and that it is pointing directly at the TV.
- You will be prompted to allow google assistant for the first time, and to set the permissions for your registered Google account.
- Once completely, you may click on this button whenever you wish to send voice commands and just speak to the remote!
Talk to your Assistant
On your Android TV’s remote, press the Assistant or Microphone button. Then ask your question. To make sure the Assistant can hear you, speak into the microphone on your remote.
On some devices, you don’t need the remote. Say “OK Google” to activate the Assistant.
To do more with the Assistant on your Android TV:On your phone, download the Assistant app .
You may click the volume control buttons to adjust the sound volume of the TV.
+: Increase volume
- : Decrease volume
You may click the channel / program button to change and find your desired channel.
<: Switch up to next channel / program
>: Switch back to the previous channel