To pair a new Bluetooth device to the soundbar after the first time pairing, please follow the steps below:
- Press the soundbar's Source button or the remote control's Bluetooth button to select Bluetooth mode.
- While in Bluetooth mode, press and hold the remote control's Pair button to clear any existing pairing. The soundbar will enter pairing mode. You will hear the word "pairing" and the display window will show "PAIR".
- Activate your device's Bluetooth to start searching for the soundbar. If the Bluetooth device is unable to detect the soundbar, repeat step 2.
- Select "PSB1" (Flow) or "PSB3" (Symphony) on the pairing list to start pairing.
- After successful pairing, you will hear the word "paired" from the soundbar, and the display window will show "BT".