Replace existing batteries with a fresh new set of batteries.
- Slide down the battery compartment cover at the back of the remote control
- Take out the existing batteries
- Insert 2 new AAA size batteries in the compartment. Note: Ensure the +/- markings on the battery matches the markings inside the compartment.
Ensure there is nothing blocking the TV's sensor.
- Remove any objects in front that could be blocking or interfering with the TV's infrared sensor.
Check the TV's rocker button.
- Check if the rocker button is able to power On/Off or navigate the TV. This will help to identify if the issue lies with the TV or remote control.
- The rocker button can be found at the back (bottom right while facing the front of the TV).