Do you find it hard to attach the monitor onto the VESA plate of your monitor arm? You will probably need spacers to do that successfully.
Here are 7 steps that can help you set-up your monitor to the arm:
1. Place the monitor face down on a soft surface (the polyfoam that came with the monitor would be best)
2. Remove the back panel that usually would connect to the monitor stand, this would expose 4 screw points
3. Using a screwdriver, remove the screws. Do keep them as you will need them afterward.
4. Screw in the 4 spacers that you received with your monitor into the 4 holes left from removing the screws.
5. Place the Vesa mount bracket on top of the 4 spacers, then secure it with the 4 screws you removed earlier.
6. Finally, place the monitor into the monitor arm bracket.
**PLEASE DO TAKE NOTE, NO ARMS ARE TO BE INSTALLED ON TEMPERED GLASS/GLASS TABLE.