Having trouble keeping your monitor supported by your monitor arm at the desired height?
Here are 7 easy steps on how you will be able to adjust the height:
1. Set-up the monitor arm bracket onto the table as instructed from the manual
2. Remove the stand of the monitor and expose the screw holes at the back panel; keep them for use later
3. Mount the VESA plate onto the back panel of the monitor using the screws. If it needs spacers, screw the spacers into the holes first, then secure the VESA plate with the screws
4. Attach the Monitor with the VESA plate onto the arm bracket
5. Adjust the height of the monitor arm to your desired level while supporting the weight of your monitor.
6. Once the monitor is at the desired height, tighten the screw at the elbow of the arm using the Hex Key. Once tight enough (i.e. you find it hard to tighten it further), slowly let go of the monitor and check if the arm is able to support the weight.
7. Make sure that you do not over tighten the screws as it may cause the spring mechanism to recoil which in turn, can render the structural support system of the monitor arm permanently loose (in which case, it will be unable to support any weight).
*Please hold the monitor face up while you tighten otherwise it will tilt down when you release.
**PLEASE DO TAKE NOTE, NO MONITOR ARMS ARE TO BE INSTALLED ON TEMPERED GLASS/GLASS TABLE.